View and print the program overview
View the cohort schedule
1. How many classes do I take if I am interested in becoming a BCaBA? (This is the associate level certification that requires an undergraduate degree)
2. How many classes do I take if I am interested in becoming a BCBA? (This is the masters level certification that requires a masters degree in a related field)
3. Am I able to take more than one course at a time?
4. Where can I find the syllabus for each course?
5. What is the cost of each course?
6. Is there financial aid for this program?
7. Since these classes are online, do I have to attend class each week?
8. What if I don't have a Masters degree?
9. What if I already have a qualifying Masters degree? Can I still take these courses?
10. How do I register for these courses?
11. What do I need to know if I am an international student?
12. What is the policy for withdrawals?
13. What is the policy for refunds?
Email us at ABA@uwf.edu for more information!