The following (pdf) forms are used by the Office of the Registrar and are listed by category, then by form title, in alphabetical order. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the form below, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (850)474-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of all the sections Office of the Registrar forms fall under. Click the link to take you to that section.
|International Exchange Program|
- Appeal for a Late Withdrawal (.pdf)
- Appeal for Waiver of Graduation Requirement (.pdf)
- Appeal for Reinstatement after Removal for Non-payment (.pdf)
- Appeal For Schedule Adjustment(.pdf) - Only accepted one week after the drop/add period.
- Fee Appeal (.pdf)
- Repeat Surcharge Appeal (.pdf)
(Graduation Forms - Available in the Office of the Registrar)
- Petition for inclusion in a degree program completed as non degree student (.pdf)
- Petition for Early Certification (.pdf)
- Replacement diploma (.pdf)
International Exchange Program Forms
- International Exchange Participation Request (.pdf)
- International Student Exchange Advising Agreement (.pdf)
- Study Abroad Enrollment Authorization Form (.pdf)
- Enrollment Certification for Study Abroad (.pdf)
- Change of Major/Minor (Current Undergraduates) (.pdf) - Advisor or departmental approval (signature) is required for declaring/changing a major/minor, and adding a double major/dual degree. Deletion of major/minor does not require advisor/departmental approval and can be done at a student's discretion.
- Dual Enrollment Application (.pdf)
- Dual Enrollment Approval (.pdf)
- Registration Drop/Add Approval(.pdf)- for overrides and minimum/maximum credit hour changes
- Senior Citizen Tuition Fee Waiver (.pdf)
- State Employee Tuition Fee Waiver (.pdf)
- Variable Credit Hour Registration Form - for Directed Studies, Internships, Independent Studies, Dissertation, and Thesis
- Medical Withdrawal (.pdf)
- University Withdrawal Form (.pdf)- used after drop/add deadline and before withdrawal deadline; refer to Withdrawal information
- Alabama Differential Out of State Tuition Plan Request (.pdf)
- Residency Reclassification Form (.pdf)
- Student Financial Statement (.pdf)
- Part of Residency Reclassification Request
Transfer Student Forms
- AA Forgiveness (.pdf) - Submitted to Undergraduate Admissions: For students earning their AA degree at a Florida public institution prior to their first term of enrollment and attendance at UWF.
- Evaluation of Transfer Coursework Form (.pdf)
Transcript Request Form
- Log-in to MyUWF to order transcripts, search and select the "Transcript Request" app.