Last year, we awarded nearly $100 million to future UWF splashers. College can be expensive. That’s why we’re committed to helping as many Argonauts as possible make it work. In fact, more than 65 percent of Argonauts receive financial help. You could be one of them. Jump right in and Splash On!
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID UPDATE
The 2016-2017 FAFSA is now available!
You can complete the online application at fafsa.gov
June 15 is the last day for students/parents to apply for a summer PLUS loan. After June 15, the application will no longer be available online.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FALL 2016
- August 10- Deadline to have all requirements, including MPN, Entrance Counseling, and Verification Documents, submitted to the Financial Aid Office to guarantee having aid authorized by the Fee Payment deadline. Students can still submit documents after this date, but anything submitted after August 10 is considered late and may not be authorized in time for fee payment.
- August 22- First Day of Classes
- August 24- Deadline to submit Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal for the Fall 2016 semester
- August 26- Fee payment due date (bills not paid in full by this date will be assessed a late fee). Last day to drop/add classes.
- August 31- Financial Aid disburses to Student Accounts
- September 2- The first round of refunds will be sent to Higher One by Student Accounts
This year, over 65 percent of our students received some form of financial assistance. More than $99 million in UWF grant/scholarship/loan assistance has been awarded in the current academic year. Please use this website as a tool to answer your questions and connect you with resources. We look forward to working with you.
Director of Financial Aid