The M.S.A. with a specialization in Cybersecurity is an interdisciplinary degree offered entirely online, designed to prepare students for leadership roles in cyber-related positions in public, nonprofit, and private organizations. Coursework also prepares students for admission to doctoral programs and professional schools.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of official GRE test score
• Letter of intent
• Three letters of professional reference
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA