The M.S.A. with a specialization in Cybersecurity is an interdisciplinary degree offered entirely online, designed to prepare students for leadership roles in cyber-related positions in public, nonprofit, and private organizations. Coursework also prepares students for admission to doctoral programs and professional schools.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of graduate admission tests: GRE, MAT or GMAT
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA
• Undergraduate degree major
• Letter of intent
• Three letters of recommendation
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.