Acquisition and Contract Administration
Whether you're knee deep in acquisition and contract management, or just getting started, you know that you'll need advanced training to master the possibilities. The University of West Florida offers a fully online M.S.A. with a specialization in Acquisition and Contract Administration that prepares graduates to meet the challenges of acquisition and contract processes within the Department of Defense, other federal government agencies and civilian agencies that contract with the federal government.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of graduate admission tests: GRE, MAT or GMAT*
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA
• Graduate GPA, if applicable
• Submission of letter of intent
• List of three references
• Overall fit with the program
* Review your eligibility for an admission test score waiver.
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.