Business Administration, M.B.A.
The M.B.A. degree program develops your skills of management, creates tools you can use in problem-solving, enhances your decision-making abilities, and teaches you about formal organizations and the factors affecting their economic environment. The program prepares graduates for leadership positions in a wide variety of managerial and organizational settings in many different industries.
Finish in Five Degree Plan
The Finish in Five MBA Program provides the working professional a structured path through an AACSB accredited MBA in five semesters. The program assures participants of course availability, fixed schedules, a specified start date and a specified finish date. For those without a business study background, combining the Finish in Five MBA Program with the Accelerated MBA Foundations makes it possible for the qualified applicant to complete the MBA at UWF in no more than two years.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of one of the following graduate admission test scores: GRE or GMAT
• Undergraduate Cumulative GPA
• Accreditation of degree-granting institution
• Business course academic preparation
• Graduate level motivation and writing abilities as noted in essay responses
• Leadership experience and potential as noted in two letters of recommendation
• A record of appropriate employment at increasing levels of responsibility via resume.